Website disclaimer, Terms & conditions, Data Management and Cookies
B-Independent Therapy LTD
This disclaimer sets out important information about our website. Service level terms and conditions will be provided as part of our formal quotation process. Please read it carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree with the disclaimer, please do not use our website or contact us. This website is provided to you for your personal use and by using the website you agree to this this disclaimer.The information contained on this website is general information only and does not constitute professional advice and should not be relied on for that purpose. We may update this page time to time for legal or regulatory reasons. The changes will apply to the use of the website after we have given you notice. If you continue to use the website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use indicates your agreement to be bound by the updated disclaimer and our amended terms and conditions.
The website is owned and operated by B-Independent Therapy LTD.
We have the right to remove and reviews or content posted by others on our media platforms. We do so following a internal enquiry if the information is inflammatory, discriminatory or factually inaccurate. We retain the right to seek out legal advice in cases of defamation and slander.
We advocate that all our service users engage in formal complaints procedure as detailed in our formal quotation document. Please contact us on Hello@b-independent.org if you require an additional copy of our complaints procedure.
We appreciate the chance to deal with your complaints before you raise your situation or opinions with media platforms and ask you to contact us in the first instance.
Availability of the Website.
We cannot promise that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs please contact us via our contract information. We may limit access occasionally to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new content. Our website is hosted a website provider and domain provider.
The website may provide content from other internet sites or resources and we will endeavour to ensure that material is correct, reputable and of high quality, it does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to that content. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. In no event will we be liable to you for any damages from you using our website or as effect of our content, including any direct loss, lost profits, lost savings, loss of data, business interruption or any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the website. Any rights that you may have as a consumer are not affected and will be detailed in formal service quotation.
The content of the website, information and images are intellectual property of B-Independent Therapy LTD as of April 2020. The information is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
You may retrieve and display the content on the website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk or cloud systems or print a copy for information purposes for your own personal, non commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website without permission. If you wish to share our content please contact us to provide you with permission to share our content if you fully credit and reference our content in a transparent and clear manner. Photographs and images should not be modified for your purposes.
The above points are also relevant to all of our media platforms including, twitter, linkedin, instagram and facebook as per March 2019.
The below content is related to how we manage your privacy and data across our website, media platforms and online booking platforms.
Full name of legal entity: B-Independent Therapy LTD.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us as per service user terms and conditions which details what data we collect, how we use and store personal data.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you via use of our website and online booking systems which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, the nature of your relationship to a client, lifestyle and hobbies.
- Contact Data includes billing address, home address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us via our booking system of Eventbrite or via BAC’s payment.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Profile Data includes your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences. It will also include your response to our interactive marketing or your engagement with our marketing and communications and engagement with social media platforms to inform analytics.
You may give us your personal data via direct personal email interaction inadvertently sharing sensitive personal data including identity and personally identifiable or contact details when you:
- Enter into a service agreement with us to purchase our services
- Agree to meet or speak with one of our team
- Make a email referral to us
- Give us feedback or contact us
- Purchase an event or course with us
- Provide us with your contact details such as a business card at events that we attend
- Apply to join our therapy team.
We accept no liability for the loss of postal information you send to us or liability to you if; other users connected with you following an open interface/contact/interactions with us on social media. We accept no liability if they use your publicly facing profile details to seek and accessing publicly accessible information such as other websites, business cards or marketing materials.
Automated technologies or interactions.
See terms and conditions on how we manage data from clinical referrals.
Third party market research data and analysing online and offline media maybe captured from delegate lists at relevant events, technical data from analytics and providers such as Google based outside the EU, identity and contact data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to:
- We will use your personal data when we need to perform the service contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you (full terms and conditions will be provided)
- For our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where it is essential to protect your vital interests or those of another individual.
- To establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where we are processing special categories of sensitive data for reasons of health and social care (as detailed in formal quotation).
External third parties:
We will not share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
We require the input of service providers acting as processors and who provide:
- IT and system administration services including providers of cloud based technology systems
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, surveyors, accountants, service agents, distribution suppliers, technical support professionals and insurers based in the UK.
- Supporting individuals working for services of Clinko, Wix, Eventbrite, Quickbooks and Microsoft to troubleshoot technical matters.
- HM Revenue & Customs
- Health care regulators
- Other health care registration and regulatory bodies other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom.
Third parties may require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances however in line with GDPR data is managed in a manner to prevent your identity being shared. By using our services you are consenting and by engaging in a service agreement and by using our website or media platforms you agree and are aware of our third parties and are personally responsible for the information you share on media platforms.
You can request a full copy of our GDPR and consent policy relating to our clinical services by emailing Hello@b-independent.org
Cookies are small files transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of the site.
This site uses essential cookies to store temporary information during your visit.